Future events and exhibits
- Museum Project — Continuing maintenance needs for the museum
- Brick Fundraiser - Please help us with this moneymaking project – the sale of commemorative bricks will help with the continuing maintenance needs for the museum. Call for more information and order form.
- Become a CCHSM member. Renewals and new memberships are welcome. Membership information can be found on the museum website, cchsm.com or call CCHSM: 620-221-4841
- "Celebrate 150 Years-1870-2020" - This display was finished just as the museum closed for Covid so we will be continuing it through this year
- A special display is included within the exhibit commemorating the 100th year anniversary of the passing of the 19th Amendment.
- Sunday, July 25, 2:00 p.m. at museum
“Sons of Union Veterans of the Civil War” Kent Melcher
- Sunday, September 12, 1-4:30 p.m. museum grounds
“History on the Grounds” Activities, demonstration, games, food, Story telling with reenactors, music
- Sunday, October—“Santa Fe Trail” Date: TBA watch for details
- Monday, October 18—Museum Friends 4:30 p.m. museum
- Monday, November 15—Museum Friends “History Feud” 4:30 p.m. museum
- Saturday, January 29, 2022—Celebrate Cowley County History Day—Baden Square 9:00 a.m.
Videos of past programs.