Future events and exhibits through January 2023
These are a few of the events planned. Be sure to check the CCHSM website frequently for updates and additional information
- Museum Project — Continuing maintenance needs for the museum
- Brick Fundraiser - Please help us with this moneymaking project – the sale of commemorative bricks will help with the continuing maintenance needs for the museum. Call for more information and order form.
- Become a CCHSM member. Renewals and new memberships are welcome. Membership information can be found on the museum website, cchsm.com or call CCHSM: 620-221-4841
- The current annual exhibit, “Hidden Treasures”, is open through November 10.
A new Christmas exhibit will take its place through January 1.
The new annual exhibit, “Once Upon a Time” celebrating Winfield’s 150th anniversary will open February 1.
All events are at the CCHSM museum, 1011 Mansfield, Winfield unless otherwise stated.
- Sunday, December 11, 2pm-4pm— “It’s Christmas at the Museum”
The museum will be “decked out” for Christmas with beautiful decorations and Christmas collections on loan from community members as well as live music, entertainment, food, crafts for all ages, Santa, Christmas story telling and more. This is an event for ALL ages to enjoy—even toddlers! Doors open at 1:30 with entertainment and activities beginning at 2. Admission: DONATION
- Saturday, January 28, 9:00 Baden Square “Celebrate Cowley County History”
Watch for MANY additional events and programs being added in the next few months. A very FULL calendar is planned during this next year! Check our website, cchsm.com. Facebook. Or email email@example.com (new email) for updates.
If you are shopping on Amazon, please consider making your purchases through www.smile.amazon.com. By designating CCHSM as the charity of your choice, the Smile Foundation helps support us with donations of 0.5% of the Amazon purchase price.
Please log on with your same username and password for your Amazon account. Thank you.
Videos of past programs.