- Boat on the Walnut River with Train Crossing Trestle in the Background
- J. D. McKown's report of the upper Arkansas river to Maj. Charles R. Suter, Corps of Engineers, U. S. A. April 23, 1879.
- Report from Amos Walson re: The "Cherokee" Steamship, June 11, 1879. Ark City, Kansas
- The Tial Trip of the Miniature Seamboat "Necedah", Dec. 11, 1879
- Arkansas City Steamboats
- A great link is the Arkansas River Historical Timeline on the Tulsa Web by the Arkansas River Historical Society.
From their Timeline: 1878—The AUNT SALLY, 85 feet long and 18 feet wide, left Little Rock on June 18, and arrived in Arkansas City, Kansas, on June 30. Great rejoicing in Kansas!
- How The Car Changed The County, Town by Town
- An Early Car on Main Street in Winfield
- Parade with First Car in Winfield, about 1910 (probably not the first)
- Winfield, 9th & Main, about 1912
- Automobile Racing at the Cowley County Fairgrounds in about 1915
- E. W. Yount racing motorcycles at the Fairgrounds in 1916
- An Early Auto/Motorcycle Race, note: rider pushing cycle up hill.
- Old Cars Along the Road, Train at the side, flat tire by the other side.
- Main Street in (about) 1922 looking north from 9th and Main.
- Main Street in (about) 1925 Looking North from 10th and Main St.
- Davis Floral Co. Truck on Main Street in about 1953.
- 9th & Main St. in Winfield, Ks. about 1954
- Traffic on Main St. Looking North from 12th St. in Winfield in 1954.
- Racing at the Cowley County Fairgrounds in Winfield
- Bob Lawrence, The Wizard of Winfield, Cowley County Racing History
- Winfield Bridges
- First Train into Winfield, KS, September 30, 1879
- The First Depot in Arkansas City, Kansas, 1885
- Freight Handlers at the Southern Kansas Depot, May 13, 1910
- Winfield Station with Water Spout
- Santa Fe Passenger Depot
- Santa Fe Passenger Depot, Arkansas City, KS
- Santa Fe Passenger Depot, Winfield, KS
- Further Models and Scenes and an Animation of the Old Santa Fe Passenger Depot in Winfield, KS
- New Train at the Santa Fe Depot in Winfield, KS, September 18, 1911
- Denver, Menphis & Atlantic Railway Co., Chautauqua Locomotive No. 4
- Denver, Menphis & Atlantic Railway Co., Sumner #6 Engine
- Computer Model of Chautauqua
- Denver, Menphis & Atlantic Railway Co., Cowley #5 Engine
- Early Version 3D Model of Santa Fe Passenger Depot, Winfield, KS
- Horse Drawn Cabs at the Station
- Mo-Pac Passenger Train by Water Tower (2 cars)
- Railroad Workers with Hand Car
- Map of Railroads in the City of Winfield, Kansas in 1925
- Santa Fe Freight Under Way (in 50's)
- Santa Fe #3751 Under Full Steam 1991
- Steam Train Pulling out of Mo-Pac Station
- Mo-Pac Station
- The Famous 3 Way Crossing in Winfield, KS
- Mural on Mrs. Frankie Cullison's Lumber Yard Building on 9th Street, Winfield, KS